12/8/18

The Cunning Fox and The Hare

cunning_fox_and_the_hare_story
Once upon a time there was a fox lived in a deep forest. A hare was also lived in that forest. Once the hare starting at a fox in admiration. The fox asked, “What are you starting at?” The hare said in an anxious voice, “I was wondering about you”. The fox asked, “Why do you wonder about me?” The hare said “Are you really as cunning as people says?”

The fox looked at the hare with a thoughtful look and replied after some silent moments, “Well! Why don’t you do one thing? Come to my house at night and join me with at dinner. We shall discuss the matter”.

The hare went to the fox’s cave at night. On the dinning table were laid plates and bowls. But there was no food at all. The hare thought, “Oho! What a fool I am! The fox has planned to eat me,” and he ran away for his life.

Moral : Cunning words are undependable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment