4/16/21

Appreciating what we have-Best ever kids stories

the_discontented_dog_storyOnce upon a time there was a dog lazing around a house, when he sees a cat on a high wall he thinks to himself “Oh, how lucky is the cat. Wish I could climb this wall.”

Next, he sees a goldfish swimming in an aquarium. Envy strikes him again as he thinks how nice it would be to swim in the cold water.

Just then, the fish says to him, “The grass looks so warm and nice. I wish I could lie on it”. Shortly after a sparrow passes by and says “Oh! What it must play all day in the sun. Wish I didn’t have to search for food and tire my wings.”

On hearing all this, the dog realizes how lucky he was and he started appreciating all the things he had.

Moral: It always seems that the grass is always greener on another side. But the joy lies in appreciating what we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment