11/5/18

The rabbit and his friends

the-rabbit-and-his-friends-story
Once there lived a rabbit in a forest. He was always in the company of some other animal of that forest. He was friendly with all of them.

Once, the rabbit heard a pack of hunting dogs running in the forest. He was afraid that they would catch him. He ran to a deer and said, my dear brother, I hear a pack of hunting dogs in the forest nearby. Please save me. You have such sharp antlers. You can thrash them. Please help me. The deer replied, I am sorry my friend. I am too busy to help you in this time. Then he ran away from the place.

The rabbit ran to many of his friend the bear, the monkey, the zebra and even the panther. They all gave the same reply. Finally, the tired rabbit met a mongoose and told his pathetic story. The mongoose said my friend why are you sad? Please get into our hole and stay inside till the pack of dogs leaves this area. You shall be safe. After the rabbit went happily.

Moral of this Story: A friend in need is a friend in-deed.

2 comments:

  1. I had this story in my book , but when i was in a function my friends asked me to show that time i didn't had the book. This website helped me. Thanks for sharing with us.... ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah sab kuchh jhooth hai Maine isko dala tha lekin yah wali kahani I nahin bahut gandi hai yah kahani u r a cheater

      Delete